For many students, school friends, teachers, and talk about school events at home are some of the most important parts of the day. That’s why sharing the great stories that student journalists do through Eat Your Radio with the school makes a huge impact on the students and their community. Here are some great ways to do it.
- Schoolwide audio announcements over the PA system (intercom system).
- In-Class broadcast of radio shows or shows posted to EatYourRadio.org
- Ambassadors to other classes
- Presenters at school-wide events
- Have students volunteer on health committees or lead a health project
These are just a few ways to share EatYourRadio stories at school. To tell us YOUR ways, send us a comment in the form below.