TRAINING MANUAL LINKS – WHO? WHAT? WHEN? WHERE? WHY? HOW?
EatYourRadio student journalists do many kinds of stories. We have special tips about how to record a great announcement about an upcoming event, and how to make a story about a live event, how to find a quiet place for recording, how to record in a loud place, when to use a script, and how to use music. And now, here are examples of what stories you can do.
- School announcements over the PA system (intercom system)
- Videos of health lessons and announcements.
- Health Diaries or “Sagas” for radio or the web
- Surveymonkey Surveys
- Letters to Dr Carrot
- Drawings to go with stories
- Call-In Shows on the radio
- Ambassadors to other classes
- Presenters at schoolwide events
- Healthy Event Champions